Thank you to the ALWAYS sweet Stefany, who apparently thinks I am fabulous.
I’m suppose to list 5 obsessions I have and then tag 5 others.
1. My family. I know, cliche, but it’s true! I am obsessed! I dont’ ever really want to do anything after work unless I get to see my baby and husband. If they aren’t involved, I’d much rather stay home.
2. Adobe products. I love Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver. You name it, I love it. The newest Adobe obsession? Adobe Bridge. It was included with the Dreamweaver CS4 purchase and I cannot believe I ever lived without it. You can view all the photos on your card then go through and pick which ones you want to edit! Instead of opening them all in Photoshop! Brilliant!
3. Google Reader and the Blogs that are included. Every morning when I get to work, I open up my Outlook, Trillian and my Reader. Immediately. If something distracts me to where I can’t get to it? I twitch.
4. Twilight. More specifically, the Twilight Soundtrack. One of my first posts was about it, way back in March. Still going strong. It’s a good thing its digitized, because I for sure would have worn out the CD and definitely made a cassette explode by now.
5. Oregon. I could wax on for years about Oregon. I am a passionate Oregonian, love everything about it and am so glad I live here. Having lived other places, there is no place like home. Obsessed with the weather and the people and the trees and the land and everything about it.
Now for the Tags!
Aunt Becky. A lovely lady who needs no introduction. And if you don’t know her, get your butt over and introduce yourself. She is amazing and will make you laugh and cry and swear a bit too.
The Badass Geek. Hilarious dude. Seriously. There are so few men out there that blog unfortunately, and this one is fantastic. Always has something to say and great interactions with the public.
Heather at Visions of Sugarplums. A fellow Northwesterner who makes the most beautiful garters. She has an adorable puppy and is working in the wedding industry. If you know someone getting married, check her out for a garter or if you want to be entertained with great stories, dancing comments and puppy pictures, go visit!
Allyson Lyon. Another photographer. I met her through Twitter and then was attracted to her blog when she visited Oregon! Anyone that visits my state is truly fabulous. She is such a sweetheart as well. I’m doing her logo for her photography and she puts up with me, even when I can’t do anything for a week because of our water situation!