It’s Monday again! Time for a FMM! Shawn is hosting the party this week, so go visit for some more great answers and possibly some friends!
* What are you doing this July 4th?
We are having a party at our new place! It’s going to be a housewarming party as well. Grilling some dawgs and having people bring appetizers. I’m very excited!
* What is your favorite dish to pass when attending a 4th of July party or summer barbecue?
I am a HUGE fan of deviled eggs and baked beans. But I usually bring my awesomest dip ever. Cream cheese and no bean chili. One box of cream cheese and a can of chili. Heat together. Viola! Serve with chips, tortillas, on a sandwich, however you want!
* Do you have any July 4th traditions?
Hoping to make this party a tradition. We finally have a place large enough to entertain and we are excited. Other than that, we’ve usually just gone over to my parent’s and grilled. Sometimes fireworks, sometimes not.
* Share your favorite July 4th picture.
I don’t have any. Okay, that’s a lie. I know there are some at my parent’s house. Somewhere. On actual photo paper. In a photo album. But I don’t have access to them. And they aren’t scanned. So I’m sorry. I’ve failed.
Don’t beat me! Here! Baby! Cute Baby! *runs away*
Shawn also put some history questions up! Here are my answers! No google needed either!
1. How many stars are on the American Flag? 50
2. What do they stand for? Each of the current states.
3. How many stripes are on the flag? 13
4. What do they stand for? Each of the 13 original colonies.
5. How many stripes are red? 7
6. The first stripe is which color? Red
7. Who sewed the American flag? Betsy Ross, of course!