Another Monday! But I have the time this morning to do the lovely Friend Making Mondays!
The goal is 10 things you LOVE about Summer!
Even though Summer isn’t my favorite season, here goes!
- Those days of Summer rain. When it hits the grass, drinking it up. The smell of the freshened air. Love it!
- Sun in the mornings! I love being able to wake up to sunshine instead of darkness!
- Grilling! Love being able to have yummy grilled food from the BBQ without having to dodge the raindrops to get to it!
- Eating outside! Every Sunday we have dinner at my parent’s house and lately have been eating outside. So wonderful!
- Sunglasses. I love being able to wear sunglasses. For a while I had to wear glasses instead of contacts and couldn’t wear sunglasses. It made me sad.
- Frozen fruits. There is just something about a bowl of frozen blueberries eaten outside that are so enjoyable!
- The dog park by my work opens the grass part. I love seeing my puppies run around like crazy things in the grass!
- Flowers! Yes, most of them bloom in the Spring, but so many are still around in the Summer! They smell so good….
- Driving with the windows down. So much fun to blast the music, have the wind rip through your hair, singing at the top of your lungs along to some great tunes.
- Sitting outside with the baby! Enjoying the beautiful weather right before sunset…
Wanna play? Go visit All That Is Good and join in!