So sweet! I was just given a very sweet award from Lindsay at Goodbye, Martha. She is a hoot, so if you don’t currently read her, check her out! Especially if you like being called Poodles (or, the new one for the male readers is Moodles).
The “Love Ya” Award states:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Here are my eight blogs I’m passing this award on to:
1) Dallas Ann at The Road We Travel. My dear, dear friend. I’ve been blessed to have her in my life for many years now and even though she’s traveling down a hard road right now, I know she will get through it. She is a mother to a sweet sweet little girl and soon to have a new arrival who I cannot WAIT to meet!
2) Katie at A Little Crazy and A Lot of Love. One of my first commenters! She pulled me out of hiding and got me brave enough to start commenting on the many blogs that I was reading.
3) McMommy at The McMommy Chronicles. She always has something good to say, hilarity ensues. She also asks the best questions to her readers.
4) Aunt Becky at Mommy Wants Vodka. First off, gotta love a girl with good taste in alcohol. Second, she is hilarious and sweet and I always love reading her blogs!
5) Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry. With a name like that, you know she has to be good! She takes amazing photos (check out her Etsy shop!), hosts a photography “contest” and still has time to comment on other peoples blog.
6) The Badass Geek. HILARIOUS stories. Love the way he talks about his wife as The Boss. And I’m always a fan of a geek!
7) Karly at Wiping Up Snot. Another one of my first commenters. We bonded over shared names and silly husbands. Her recipes are soooo good looking. Another great group of photos as well.
8 ) Heather at Visions of Sugarplums. Met her through Friend Making Mondays and love her blog! She was a dancer as well (ballet, instead of my hip-hop) and makes AMAZING bridal garters. I want to get married again to have her make one!
Thank you ladies (and gentleman) for being FABULOUS!! If you have the time, go visit some of my favorites. Tell them Mrs. Soup sent ya.