I love when I can find the words to help me through a day. The rough times. Most of these days are hard, some worse than others, but we are surviving. I only hope I can find the positive in the next piece of the weeks to come.
- Hair has been fixed. Much better! Thanks @katsmeow41 ! #hair #redhead (at Hot Spot Tan & Spa) [pic] — path.com/p/1NnzPa 13 hours ago
- Just got my new thumb drives from USB Memory Direct! Aren't they… (at A Life Condensed Photography) [pic] — path.com/p/3Aw7bl 17 hours ago
- Rocking the very special #mothersday necklace my daughter bought me. Such good taste… (at @PlumHillWine) [pic] — path.com/p/3Rvxwj 1 day ago
- The only sunshine in my world today… #coffee #bjscoffee #oatmeal #sunshine… (at BJ's Coffee Co.) [pic] — path.com/p/4GFcgO 1 day ago
- Front facing foto fun 'fore flippering. Or swimming. Couldn't figure out… (at Forest Grove Aquatic Center) [pic] — path.com/p/4BUoVZ 2 days ago
animal baby birthday books brother child cloth diapers college couple creativity dad daddy doodle dreams engagement family flower food friday holiday home horse husband iheart faces life love mommy month day mother nature photo photo shoot plants portland questions school self portrait souvenir foto school thank you journal wedding weekend Wordless Wednesday work working mom You Capture